Thursday, October 29, 2009

BC - Tue, 10/27/09

Poetry bores me. I don't get it. I mean I understand it, it just doesn't DO anything for me other than annoy me. Some people have an "ear" for it, but I'm not one of them because my brain automatically glosses right over them. Maybe if poetry were set to music it might work for me (there are a lot of SONGS I like); otherwise it just falls flat. I don't want to have to decipher what someone is saying on my soap -- I have word puzzles for that kind of thing and I only work on those if I WANT to do so.

Natalia is talking about how they moved a lot when she was a kid. Huh? They made it pretty clear that Jesse found his way to Colorado where Natalia's mother, who was a nurse, took care of him. Since there were in Colorado when Jesse hit Pine Valley again, either they never left or they moved BACK there, which would be a really bad idea as far as track-covering goes. Mind you, when he first came back Jesse SAID that he had traveled all over the world (without a passport, apparently). The Colorado/Rebecca/Natalia storyline came later, and we were pissed off because how could he have settled down with a common-law-wife and a daughter Natalia's age if he was moving around every few weeks or months? So which is, it AMC?

Robin "Papa was a rolling sto-- papa was a static sto-- papa was a stop-&-go stone" Coutellier

No comments: