Sunday, May 30, 2010

BC - Wed, 5/26/10

I'm glad AMC finally listened to the viewers and went back to BJ's, or at least its new incarnation as Krystal's. Not EVERY single meeting in PV needs to be in a BAR/nightclub, especially when it involves children.

I'm also glad that someone did, indeed, run DNA tests to determine that Stuart was not Damon's biological son. I thought they were just going to take Bailey's word for it.

At what point did Liza decide that skin-tight (sprayed-on might be an appropriate term) clothes, usually low-cut, was her style? Sometimes I'm concerned for her ability to breathe and wonder what kind of steel ramrod might be bound to her back. We've discussed this before, but I'm bringing it up again because it really irks me. I used to get a little annoyed that Liza always looked so conservative as to be dowdy, but at least she was true to her style and it fit her personality, from high school right up until Marcy Walker left the show for the final time.

If Liza is trying to bribe Damon by buying a car for him, she's going to have to come up with a HELL of a lot more than $2K, even for a USED one!

Is it just me or is that suit JAR is wearing way too big for him?

Robin "why was there no show on Thursday?" Coutellier

No comments: