Sunday, January 9, 2011

BC - Wed-Thu, 1/5-6/11

It's going to take me a while to get used to the new eBabe and new Scott. When they open a scene with the two of them in it, at first I don't know who they are. Scott is slightly easier to get used to, though.

Griffen tells Kendall that he's still not comfortable that she's still not at risk. She retorts that she's at risk of "COMPLETELY LOSING MY MIND!" And before I could even press pause to respond to it here, Griffen beat me to the punch and told her that, medically speaking, that probably happened long before she got into the hospital.

He's joking, but we all know how true that is.

Wow, Colby actually said "bye" at the end of Damon's phone call! It was probably due to real life habit. I wonder if they'll dock her pay because of it.

I know Colby was upset and deflecting, but I'm wondering if the mention of Lucretia fixing food and Asher offering her a protein bar was part of a setup for a diabetes storyline. I don't think we've had one since the early Cliff and Nina days.

Robin "if she can roll her eyes up into her head when she drops like Taylor Miller did as Nina, I'll be VERY impressed" Coutellier

No comments: