Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BC - Tue, 11/18/08

I just realized that I dislike the character of Taylor so much that I kind of cringe or otherwise feel exasperated every time she shows up on the screen, like she's going to start barking orders at me and/or making unreasonable and selfish demands, all at the same time. At the very least, I probably won't like the scene.

Greenlee calls Jake about Aidan. Apparently there IS no one else between Pine Valley and Puerto Rico that can operate on him.

Uh, what happened? Greenlee's trying to get hold of Jake, then an alarm goes off and she abandons the phone. The next thing we know, she's back on the phone calling Jake again.

The hospital is constantly paging Dr. Kravitz. He must be all up in everybody's business I never hear them paging Jake or Frankie and only rarely have they paged Joe. The other doctor they page is Dr. Bender. If something happens to me in PV, I think I'll go to Dr. Kravitz. Actually, I'll probably beg them to chopper me to another town entirely.

Annie has avoided talking to Emma since she was kidnapped. I wonder if she was planning to kill Di anyway at some point and then blame the whole thing on her. Since Emma thought she was just visiting with Di, it might have worked, except there must have been some kind of hand-off. For that matter, how did Annie get Emma away from Corrina at the theater and into Di's hands without DI being aware of the kidnap vs. visiting story? And it was in the middle of a freaking TORNADO! Emma still would have to have been given some sort of explanation or have witnessed something that she could later spill the beans about.

Do Tad and Krystal's sheets and blankets match their curtains? How very "That Girl"

Robin "two 1960s sitcom refs in one Boogie" Coutellier

No comments: