Saturday, November 8, 2008

BC - Thu-Fri, 11/6-7-08

If Erica is trying to stop the financial hemorrhaging of Fusion, WTF is she having an office remodeled? There are better ways to spend what's left of Fusion's money. Then she freaks out and says everything of Kendall's in the office has to stay EXACTLY the way it was. Well, make up your mind!

As a military mom, the interviews with the veterans of the Iraq war really hit home and, while it was good, it was also upsetting to me, so I don't have much to say about it.

As far as Friday's show goes, my newly replaced cable box has become invaded by poltergeists, become schizophrenic or has otherwise has gone OUT OF IT'S FUCKING MIND, and I did not see Friday's show, so no Boogie Chillen for Friday

Robin "although there IS a Spanish-language soap opera appearing on several stations (The Weather Channel, for instance) -- I suppose I could watch THAT and comment on it --- but I won't" Coutellier

No comments: