Monday, November 10, 2008

BC - Mon, 11/10/08

Pine Key? Is that a tropical island off the Pine Valley Coast? Okay, according to Google Earth there IS a "Big Pine Key" off the Florida coast, so I'll cut them some geographical slack there, but they're pushing it by using the "Pine" part.

I don't think the guy playing Brot looks that bad. It could be a LOT worse. That said, it must be devastating to be injured so severely and have to come to grips with the drastic change in appearance, along with the pain and other aspects of having to deal with his injuries. It can do a real number on one's self-confidence. It's hard enough just watching yourself AGE.

I'm very disappointed. This is not Aidan-like behavior. I mean, he did this kind of think when he was a SPY, and even for money before he turned into a goody-goody, but pretending to kidnap a child is pretty nasty stuff. I had heard rumors/speculation that he might be involved in the hoax, but I didn't want to believe it.

Robin "then again, maybe NOW he'll be interesting" Coutellier

No comments: