Monday, September 15, 2008

BC - Thu, 9/11/08

How can Greenlee not hear the metallic click of a gun being cocked and uncocked from just a few feet away, even if she IS absorbed in watching a horror movie? Does she need a hearing aid?

As usual, in an emergency, NO ONE calls 911. Greenlee, when presented with absolute PROOF that someone has broken into her penthouse, with her IN it at the time, she calls ... Jake, who is on duty at the hospital. These people are SO STUPID!

Oh, PUH-LEASE!!! NO ONE in the living room saw it coming when Ryan calmly decided to live and then locked them in so he could go upstairs and confront Annie?

I LOVED the way Petey gamely tried to make a stand and keep Ryan from going upstairs -- for about 2 seconds before he wisely leaped out of Ryan's way. I do SO hope they keep this guy and don't replace him along with way with some vapid, no-talent hunk who wins some vapid, no-talent contest.

So Jake comes over after Greenlee's emergency call (he doesn't send law enforcement, either) and inspects the place, including the open window to the fire escape. Excuse me? Someone broke in and Greenlee does NOT close the damn window? She is just Darwinism waiting to happen! Even if I thought I was just being silly, but still not quite sure, you'd better believe I'd quickly have the place locked up tighter than a drum!

Robin "and I'd arm myself with something other than a remote control" Coutellier

No comments: