Thursday, October 2, 2008

BC - Tue, 9/30/08

First the good news -- My son is home from Japan for a couple of months AND he got married. His wife was unable to accompany him back just yet (his military mission is done, so he HAD to come back), but she will be here next month and they will have a "real" ceremony. OMG -- I'M A MOTHER-IN-LAW!

And ... MY STOLEN CAR HAS BEEN FOUND!!! It's missing the front and back (leather) seats, the hatch cover, and the stereo, but otherwise it seems relatively intact (pending further investigation), and just about everything that I had IN the car was still there! Some (okay a LOT) of it was junk, but some of it was VERY important to me). The car's not totally torn into a thousand pieces, though, and it hadn't crashed into anything, so once I get the seats replaced it should be good to go again. Even the ignition is intact (they probably used something called a "shaved key" to break in and start it). This has been a real wake-up call to me about the importance of protecting my car and it has hammered home just HOW important that PARTICULAR car is to me. I don't want another one -- I want THAT one!

Hmmm, I guess I didn't really have anything to say about Tuesday's show; i..e, it was pretty boring, just like Friday's show, but my own news is pretty cool (to ME, anyway)!

Robin "doing a happy dance!" Coutellier

No comments: