Thursday, August 28, 2008

BC - Tue, 8/26/08

Well, my prediction came partially true, then came to a screeching halt within minutes. I had said in my 8/21-22/08 Boogie Chillen that I thought Taylor would think Jake was gay and they would end up living together with hilarity ensuing, probably in Greenlee's penthouse (the penthouse part could still happen). There was a mixup and they both ended up moving into Jamie's old apt, which is at least more realistic as far as Greenlee and Aidan moving out the penthouse into a new home built to their specifications within a couple of weeks of conceiving the idea. The gay confusion lasted only minutes however, after Amanda showed up, planted some kisses on Jake, not to mention an invitation to live with HER, and then left. Hilarity did NOT ensue (there's still time, but it won't be based on Taylor thinking Jake is gay). It won't be based on her personality, either. That was quick, but it certainly saved me a lot of time waiting to see if my prediction came true.

I had also posted the same comment on the Pine Valley Podcast blog and it was included (but not with my name) in their 8/25/08 podcast, "Winner Or Snoozer?".

Robin "Wow, that was QUICK!" Coutellier

No comments: